Football Fudge Recipe
If you are looking for a delicious sweet treat for your upcoming football watching, this Football Fudge will be the perfect addition that you’ve been searching for.
Football season is in full swing, which also means that the need for delicious tailgating food is here as well! If you’ve ever sat through and watched an entire football game, you know the need for yummy food and snacks is real!
Part of the excitement of watching football is being able to get up and fill your plate throughout the entire game…and don’t forget about the huge halftime show! That’s a solid twenty minutes of eating time where there need to be plenty of food options to enjoy!
Most times, the main food like wings and chili are covered, but nobody ever seems to think about dessert. This is where this Football Fudge recipe will steal the show! It’ the perfect way to end a tailgating experience..and no one can say no to a bite of delicious fudge.
Add this to your next tailgate or football party and watch in delight as the Football Fudge disappears just as quickly as you bring it out!
Ingredients Needed to Make Football Fudge
- 1 ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- 1 12 oz bag candy melts (brown)
- 1 7 oz jar marshmallow cream fluff
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 10 tbsp of butter
- White decorating gel
How to Make This Easy Football Fudge Recipe
- Prepare a 9×9 baking dish by lining with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan, combine together the butter, sugar, cream and corn syrup.
- Cook over medium heat until it boils, stirring constantly.
- Continue to cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown candy melts and marshmallow fluff. Stir until smooth.
- Pour into your prepared pan.
- Let sit for a few hours.
- Cut into cubes and using white decorating gel, make the football laces.
That’s all! Now enjoy your sweet treat!