Craving for a sweet bite-sized treat to sink your teeth into? These air fryer cookies might be your perfect quick fix! Air Fryer Recipes are so much fun, and these cookies are a unique way to use your Air Fryer.
For your convenience, this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
How would you feel about digging into some delicious cookies that get ready in less than ten minutes? That’s right! These air fryer cookies take literally minutes to make and are soft, chewy, and just the way you want them to be!
Air Fryer Cookies are the Perfect Sweet Treat
Plus, you’ll need just a simple list of ingredients to make these! So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and get started already! What you need to make these Air Fryer Cookies:
- 15 oz Box of Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- Parchment Paper
How Can I Make These Cookies Healthy?
These cookies are made using a boxed cake mix, but if you’re looking to make them a bit healthier, you can use a homemade cake mix too. Using oat flour or wheat flour to make these cookies can also be a great idea.
Plus, you can always sneak in some healthy ingredients into the cookie mix as well. Here are some ideas to get you going.
- Add in some flax seeds or chia seeds or hemp seeds to bump up the nutritional value of the cookies.
- Cut down on the sugar. A little compromise on the taste can go a long way. And of course, you could use any other natural sweetener you prefer.
- Add some nuts to the cookie batter. Almonds, walnuts, pecans, and pistachios are excellent choices.
- Throw in a sprinkle of dark chocolate chips or some dried fruits and berries to get some antioxidant power!
Tips & Tricks to Make the Air Fryer Cookies
These air fryer cookies are surprisingly easy to make. All you need to do is to follow these quick and easy tips and tricks to make sure you nail the recipe.
- Remember to preheat the air fryer before you place the cookies in the basket.
- Leave a little space between each cookie. This will keep the cookies from sticking to each other once they expand, and will also allow the hot air to circulate through and cook the cookies to perfection.
- Laying parchment paper on the air fryer basket will make post-cooking cleanup easy, so don’t skip that step.
- If you’re adding a bit of icing on the top, allow the cookies to first cool down completely by transferring them to a wire rack, and then decorate with the icing.
Can I Make & Store These?
These cookies are perfect to make ahead of time and store for later. If you have a bit of sweet tooth and want to have these handy, you could store them in an airtight container and place the container in a cool and dry place. The cookies can stay fresh in there for up to 7 days.
Serving Ideas & Suggestions
While these cookies are pretty simple and have that easy sprinkle topping to them, you can still experiment a bit if you want to. Just skip the sprinkles, and try these fun serving ideas.
- Dust a bit of icing sugar on the top after the cookies have cooled down.
- Drizzle some caramel sauce or chocolate sauce right before you serve.
- Spread some peanut butter or any other nut butter over the top of each cookie.
- • 15oz Box Yellow Cake Mix
- • 2 Eggs
- • 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- • Sprinkles
- • Parchment paper
- Pre-heat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs & vegetable oil.
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into tablespoon-sized balls.
- Roll around in the sprinkles while slightly flattening the dough balls.
- Place on parchment paper-lined baskets and air fry for 5-8 minutes or until completely cooked.
- Transfer to a cooling rack.
- Serve & enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
A Great Surprise Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles - Non Pareil Sprinkles in Resealable Container, 1.8 LB Bulk Candy
OXO 1057953 Good Grips Brushed Stainless Steel Turner,Silver
COSORI Air Fryer,Max XL 5.8 Quart,1700-Watt Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven & Oilless Cooker for Roasting,LED Digital Touchscreen with 11 Presets,Nonstick Basket,ETL Listed(100 Recipes)