These Caramel Apple Cupcakes will treat your taste buds to an incredible Fall dessert! If you’re anything like me, your love of caramel apples and cupcakes makes it difficult to decide which treat to choose. With Fall rounding the corner quickly, it’s hard to imagine missing out on that caramel apple flavor, right? But then again…cupcakes are so moist and yummy that I can’t imagine skipping out on those, either!
For your convenience, this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Caramel Apple Cupcakes
Who says that you have to give up one? With these Caramel Apple Flavored Cupcakes, you can have that apple flavor and decadent cupcake taste all wrapped up in one nice, neat little treat.
And the best part? You can make these little beauties from the comfort of your own home! Perfect for parties, school treats or just “because”, you’ll find that this cupcake recipe will become a household favorite in no time at all.
What I love most about these apple cupcakes is that they actually have quite a bit of real apple in them! Adding fruit to ANYTHING is always a great idea!
Don’t delay in making these Caramel Apple Cupcakes this Fall. You’ll be so happy with how they taste, that you may decide that they’re perfect for any season during the year!
Easy and Yummy Caramel Apple Flavored Cupcakes Recipe
Yields: up to 2.5 dozen cupcakes
Total time: 40 minutes
Ingredients to make Cupcakes
1 box of spice cake mix
2 cups tart apples, peeled and chopped
7 cups confectioners’ sugar
¾ cup butter softened
½ cup apple cider (or apple juice as a substitute)
¾ tsp. ground cinnamon
pinch of salt
caramel sauce (for drizzling)
How to make Caramel Apple Cupcakes
More delicious cupcake recipes to try
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 2 cups tart apples, peeled and chopped
- 7 cups confectioners’ sugar
- ¾ cup butter softened
- ½ cup apple cider (or apple juice as a substitute)
- ¾ tsp. ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- caramel sauce (for drizzling)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line muffin tins, set aside.
- Prepare cake batter according to package instructions. After the cake is mixed, add in chopped apples and incorporate them.
- Fill cupcake liners ¾ full. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow it to cool completely before frosting.
- For the frosting, combine sugar, butter, cider, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Beat for 3-4 minutes with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce on top of the frosting.