There is just no denying the cuteness of these adorable Olaf Cookies! These are a fun cookie recipe to try with your favorite Frozen Movie fan.
Olaf Themed No-Bake Nutter Butter Cookies Recipe
No matter how many years have passed since the movie Frozen was introduced to us all, our hearts still melt over the cute and adorable Olaf! These Olaf Nutter Butter Cookies are no exception and are the perfect holiday treat!
To be completely honest…nutter butter cookies on their own taste amazing. But, when you combine that flavor with the goofy grin of Olaf they are truly out of this world adorable.
Almost too adorable to eat…almost. (I’m certain we’ll find a way to overcome!)
Have a holiday cookie decorating day and don’t forget to add these cute cookies to your menu. Not only are they fun, but they also require no baking which is a total win in my book!
All you have to worry about is buying the cookies and the needed decorating items from the store, and you and your little ones are well on your way to creating these cute and adorable cookies.
The next time that it snows or someone in your house gets a hankering to watch the movie “Frozen”, make up a batch of these cute cookies to go right along with it!
How To Make Frozen Themed Olaf Cookies
What’s Needed to make Snowman cookie
12 Nutter Butter Cookies
½ Cup of Black Chocolate Candy Melts
½ Cups of White Chocolate Candy Melts
5 Orange Tootsie Rolls
24 Candy Eyes
White Chiclet Gum
Olaf Cookie Recipe:
Start by cutting the tootsie rolls into quarters and shape each of the pieces into cones for the nose shape. Then cut each of the pieces of gum in half to make the teeth.
Next, melt the white chocolate in the microwave according to directions on the packaging.
Once the white chocolate is melted and smooth, dip each Nutter Butter Cookie into the melted white chocolate, tap off the excess, and lay it on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
Add the nose and eyes pieces immediately, before the chocolate has time to set and repeat this with all of the other cookies and then let them dry.
While the white chocolate is drying, melt the black chocolate candy according to the directions on the package and place the melted chocolate in a piping bag or a sandwich size bag.
Use the melted black chocolate to draw on a mouth, hairpieces, and eyebrows. To finish the Olaf design, add the piece of gum to the inside of each cookie’s mouth as the teeth.
Finally, let the Olaf cookies fully dry and enjoy this fun little treat with your favorite Frozen fan!
More No-Bake Cookie Ideas
Chocolate Peanut Butter Graham Cookie
- 10-12 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1 ½ Cups White Chocolate Candy Melts
- ½ Cup Black Chocolate Candy Melts
- Candy Eyes
- 4-5 Orange Tootsie Rolls
- White Chiclet Gum
- Cut tootsie rolls into fourths and shape each piece into a cone shape for the nose. Cut each piece of gum in half to represent the teeth.
- Melt the white chocolate candy melts according to package directions.
- Dip cookie into the melted chocolate and tap off excess, lay on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Immediately add the eyes and nose. Repeat with the other cookies and let dry.
- While those are drying, melt the black chocolate candy melts according to package directions. Place chocolate in a sandwich size baggie or piping bag.
- Pipe on a mouth, eyebrows, and hair pieces. Then, add the piece of gum to the inside of the mouth for the teeth.
- Let dry and Enjoy this fun little treat!