Celebrate with your favorite Disney characters this holiday season! Whether you want to upgrade your Halloween decor with a not-so-scary pumpkin DIY or add Mickey cookies to your Christmas baking, these Disney Halloween and Mickey Mouse holiday ideas will add a ton of fun to your celebration this year!
Disney Holiday Ideas
We can’t wait to try the Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls for a spooky breakfast, but the Mickey mummy cookies are a fun treat!
Disney Halloween Ideas
- Mickey Mummy Cookies by The Farm Girl Gabs
- Mickey Mouse Glitter Pumpkin by The Farm Girl Gabs
- Mickey Mouse No Carve Pumpkin by Sarah In The Suburbs
- Minnie Mouse No Carve Pumpkin by Sarah In The Suburbs
- Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Patch Cookies by Military Fam of 8
- DIY Painted Mickey Jack-o-Lantern by Mom Foodie
- Halloween Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls by Sunny Sweet days
- Mickey Pumpkin Donuts by Whisky N Sunshine
- Mickey Jack-o-Lantern Cookies by Wrapped Up N U
- Mickey Mouse Halloween Waffle Pops by Planning Inspired
If you want to decorate your holiday tree with all things Disney, make this Mickey Mouse glitter ornament or try the Disney castle! The Mickey OREOs would be a delicious sweet treat, and the Christmas donuts decorated to look like Mickey Mouse would be an amazing breakfast idea to celebrate Christmas morning.
Disney Christmas Ideas
- Mickey Mouse Glitter Ornament by The Farm Girl Gabs
- Disney Inspired DIY Ornaments by Mom Skoop
- Mickey Snowman Cake pops by Military Fam of 8
- Christmas Mickey Oreos by Whisky N Sunshine
- Christmas Mickey Mouse Pretzels Recipe by Janine Huldie
- Mickey Mouse Holiday Ornament by Life Family Joy
- Mickey Christmas Cookies by Cutefetti
- Mickey Christmas Donuts by The Tip Toe Fairy
- Disney Castle Ornament by Life Family Joy
- Olaf Disney Treats by Cool Moms Cool Tips
Do you bring Disney into your home for the holidays?