Move over, pizza delivery! This air fryer pizza sandwich recipe is just as delicious and a lot healthier. Plus, it’s super easy to make. You only need a few simple ingredients, and your air fryer does all the work. So go ahead and give it a try tonight!
Looking for a delicious and easy air fryer pizza sandwich recipe? Look no further! This recipe is simple to follow and results in a delicious, crispy pizza sandwich. Perfect for an easy weeknight meal!
Air Fryer Pizza Sandwiches
If you love pizza and sandwiches, then this air fryer pizza sandwich recipe is definitely for you! This easy-to-follow recipe yields a delicious and cheesy pizza sandwich that the whole family will love. So what are you waiting for? Try out this air fryer pizza sandwich today!
What Ingredients You Need to Make Pizza Sandwiches in the Air Fryer
• Mozzarella Cheese
• Pizza Sauce
How to Make Air Fryer Pizza Sandwiches
1. Preheat the air fryer to 350 F.
2. Spread butter onto one side of each slice of bread.
3. Spread the pizza sauce onto one slice of bread on the non-butter side.
4. Place the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni onto the other slice of bread.
5. Place the slices of bread on top of each other to create a sandwich, butter side up.
6. Place the sandwich in the air fryer for 6-8 minutes or until bread has fully toasted.
7. Serve & enjoy.
Is there anything better than pizza? Probably not. But what about when you can’t have pizza because you’re trying to eat healthy? Well, have no fear, because the air fryer pizza sandwich is here! This recipe is easy to follow and just as delicious as regular pizza. So go ahead and give it a try!
MORE GREAT AIR FRYER RECIPES
- Cajun Air Fryer Diced Potatoes Recipe
- Quick and Crunchy Air Fryer Fried Pickles Recipe
- Oreo Air Fryer Donut Recipe & Cookies and Cream
- • Bread
- • Butter
- • Mozzarella Cheese
- • Pizza Sauce
- • Pepperoni
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 F.
- Spread butter onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread the pizza sauce onto one slice of bread on the non-butter side.
- Place the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni onto the other slice of bread.
- Place the slices of bread on top of each other to create a sandwich, butter side up.
- Place the sandwich in the air fryer for 6-8 minutes or until the bread has fully toasted.
- Serve & enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.