This Oreo Air Fryer Donut Recipe is certain to take your breakfast to a whole other level! I have been obsessed with my Air Fryer lately and tweaking all my family’s favorites to see if they will work with our Air Fryer. This is one the best Air Fryer Recipes we’ve tried!
Everything tastes better fried, right? But what if I told you that you could have delicious oreo donuts, straight from your air fryer? Say what?! Seriously, this recipe isn’t too good to be true. As a matter of fact, it’s one of those donut recipes that you’ll make over and over again.
Air Fryer Sweets
First off, combining oreo with ANYTHING is certain to be a winner. Seriously. Oreos on their own are the bomb-diggity…but with a fresh donut just fried up in the air fryer? Forget about it.
Crazy good, each and every bite. In our house, these are saved for “special” occasions like birthdays or just fun surprises so we make certain that we get our fill when we make them so our cravings are taken care of!
If you have an air fryer, you have to try this donut recipe. It’s one that you’ll love and look forward to the next time that you make them. Not only are they great for breakfast, but they could even be made up to replace a birthday cake or cupcakes as well!
How To Make Donuts in the Air Fryer
Ingredients Needed to Make the Donuts
2 tbsp. butter at room temp
1/2 cup sugar
2 1/4 cup plain flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
2 large egg yolks – room temp
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tbsp. butter, melted
Ingredients to Make the Cookies and Cream Frosting
1 cup powdered sugar
½ tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. milk
1 tbsp. butter – melted
8-10 Oreos crumbled
Oreo Air Fryer Donuts Recipe
In a large bowl press together with your hands the butter and sugar until crumbly then add the egg yolks and stir until well combined.
In a separate bowl, you need to sift the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Next, begin to add 1/3 of the flour and half the sour cream to your sugar mix. When well combined add another 1/3 of the flour and 1/2 the sour cream. Then add the remaining 1/3 flour and mix to combine.
Once the dough is combined, lightly flour the cutting board then roll-out the dough about 1inch thick. Then, Cut large circles, then a small circle out the center to create a doughnut shape.
Preheat your air fryer to 360′ degrees and cook for 8-10 minutes.
Once the donuts are finished cooking, set to the side to cool while you prepare the icing and crumbles OREO cookies.
How to Make the Cookies and Cream Frosting
In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar, vanilla, melted butter & milk together to create an easy cream frosting.
Place 8-10 OREO cookies in a zip lock bag and crush them using a rolling pin.
Once the donuts have cooled down frost the tops of the donuts and add the Oreo crumbs.
Serve and enjoy your fresh and delicious donuts.
- 2 tbsp. butter at room temp
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 large egg yolks - room temp
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. butter - melted
- 8-10 Oreos crumbled
- In a large bowl press together with your hands the butter and sugar until crumbly.
- Add the egg yolks and stir until well combined.
- In a separate bowl you need to sift the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Begin to add 1/3 of the flour and half the sour cream to your sugar mix.
- When well combined add another 1/3 of the flour and 1/2 the sour cream.
- Add the remaining 1/3 flour and mix to combine.
- Lightly flour the a cutting board then roll-out the dough about 1inch thick.
- Cut large circles, then a small circle out the centre to create a doughnut shape.
- Preheat your air fryer to 360' degrees.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Set to the side and prepare your icing and crumbled Oreos.
- Place 8-10 oreos in a zip loc bag.Crush the Oreos using a rolling pin and set to the side
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar, vanilla, melted butter & milk together.
- Once the donuts have cooled down frost the tops of the donuts.
- Add the Oreo crumbs
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Wilton Industries Perfect Results Mega Cooling Rack, Black
Cuisinart CTG-00-SCHP Stainless Steel Chopper,8.2" x 3.9" x 3.9"
COSORI Air Fryer,Max XL 5.8 Quart,1700-Watt Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven & Oilless Cooker for Roasting,LED Digital Touchscreen with 11 Presets,Nonstick Basket,ETL Listed(100 Recipes)
More Air Fryer Recipes
My Must Have Air Frying Resources
Are you new to air frying? If so, check out my top tips for beginners here along with a list of our favorite Air Fryer Recipes.