New Bertolli® Creamy Alfredo with Cauliflower & MilkThis post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Bertolli®
As busy moms trying to plan Sunday Supper can become a daunting task, we want our family around the dinner table enjoying a delicious meal and making meaningful memories however it is easy to fall into a mealtime rut of the same recipes over and over again. Luckily Bertolli® is here to help make Sunday Supper a whole lot easier. When you sign up for Bertolli Sunday Supper calendar you receive weekly supper recipe inspiration, crafts ideas, cooking tips and more. Now I can always have something delicious on the dinner table every Sunday evening and create a fun-filled summer evening.
New Bertolli® Creamy Alfredo Sauce with Cauliflower & Milk
Bertolli Sauce’s have long been my go-to Italian sauces. They offer a unique flavor that makes every meal taste like I spent hours preparing. Bertolli is the only premium pasta sauce brand made the Tuscan way and now they have a New Creamy Alfredo Sauce with Cauliflower & Milk. The delicious new Alfredo delivers the taste you expect from Bertolli but with only half the fat and calories! By combining cauliflower, milk, and aged parmesan, this new Bertolli Creamy Alfredo Sauce offers a lighter option to the yummy classic Alfredo sauce without losing any of the flavors.
Need some mealtime inspiration for tonight? Give the New Bertolli Creamy Alfredo Sauce with Cauliflower and Milk a try with these recipe ideas.
Easy and Delicious Baked Chicken and Ziti Alfredo Recipe
One of my family’s favorite Sunday meals is this easy and delicious baked chicken and ziti recipe. It is a simple and quick recipe that brings everyone around the table for dinner and it is perfect for summer nights when we are winding down from a busy day of making fun memories. Plus, it is even more yummy and creamy now that I include the New Bertolli Creamy Alfredo Sauce with Cauliflower and Milk.
- Box of Ziti
- Jar of Bertolli Creamy Alfredo Sauce with Cauliflower and Milk
- 2 Chicken Breasts Chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Boil Ziti until Pasta is Cooked as box recommends
- Drain pasta from the water
- Cook Chicken Breasts and chop into small pieces
- Mix jar of Bertolli Creamy Alfredo Sauce with Cauliflower and Milk with pasta and chicken
- Pour pasta mixture into a baking pan
- Mix bread crumbs, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese
- Top Pasta with bread crumbs and cheese mix
- Bake Ziti Alfredo for 20 minutes, until top, is golden brown and cheese is melted