Do you love buffalo chicken wings but don’t want to fry them? This air fryer buffalo chicken wings recipe is the perfect solution! The crispy outside and juicy inside make these a winning dish. Try it out for yourself and see how easy it is to whip up this take on an old favorite. I’m a mom and I love to cook. But sometimes, it can be hard to come up with new menu ideas for the family that everyone will enjoy but air fryer recipes definitely make meal planning easier.
For your convenience, this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings
I’m so excited to share this recipe for these buffalo chicken wings made in the air fryer. It only takes a few minutes to get these ready for dinner and they’ll taste great too! Check out the recipe below!
Ingredients to Make Buffalo Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer
- 1 Dozen Chicken Wings
- Buffalo Sauce
- Cooking Spray
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
It’s time to get out the air fryer and start making these crispy, flavorful Buffalo chicken wings! Preheat your air fryer for 360 degrees and remove your raw chicken wings from the refrigerator (let them reach room temperature while you’re at it).
Pat dry with a towel for a crispier wing, then lightly spray or brush cooking oil on both sides of each wing before sprinkling with salt & pepper. Place in a preheated air fryer for 15 minutes. Then remove the tray and shake in the buffalo sauce and place them back in the air fryer for 5 more minutes.
When they are finished cooking the wings will look not saucy, but beware, they definitely have a kick to them so hold off adding any more sauce!
- • 1 Dozen Chicken Wings
- • Buffalo Sauce
- • Cooking Spray
- • Salt (to taste)
- • Pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees.
2. Remove chicken wings from refrigerator and let them reach room temperature.
3. Pat dry with a towel. The less moisture, the crisper the wing.
4. Lightly spray the wings with cooking spray.
5. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
6. Air Fry for 15 minutes.
7. Remove and shake in Buffalo sauce.
8. Place back in the air fryer for 5 minutes. The wings will look not saucy when you remove from the air fryer, but beware. They definitely have a kick to them so hold off adding anymore sauce!
9. Serve & enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This recipe for Buffalo Chicken Wings is one of our favorites, if you like chicken wings as much as me then be sure to give them a try! Plus make sure to check out more of our yummy air frying recipes and let me know which one is your favorite.
More Air Fryer Recipes to Try
- Italian Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- Garlic and Herb Air Fried Pork Chops Recipe
- Baked Potatoes Made in the Air Fryer