Looking for a simple and fast treat? These Air Fryer Pumpkin Pie Hand Pies are calling your name. All you need are four easy ingredients to get started and these pies will be ready in just a few minutes of time! Such a simple and easy dessert!
It’s pumpkin time! Anytime I can get pumpkin during this time of the year, I’m going to do it. This is what the fall season is all about! Pumpkin all day, every day!
But who has the capacity to spend a ton of time on a pumpkin pie these days? You can easily whip up these simple Hand Pies with ease. (plus using your Air Fryer is a simple appliance that does all the work!)
When you’re ready to whip these up, you’re going to be amazed at how fast they are to make. You can enjoy a simple pumpkin dessert at any time you want!
Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
For your convenience, this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The best part about these pies? Everyone gets their own! Filling up your own dessert plate with your own pie is such a fun treat! These are also great for snacks to have for the kids easily, too!
Make Air Fryer Pumpkin Mini Pies
As you can see below, these take minimal effort to make but they pack a huge flavor and taste! So much fun for the kids to join in and make, too!
Ingredients You Need To Make Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Pre Made Pie Crusts
- 5oz Can Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Spice
How to make pumpkin pie in the air fryer
- Roll out the pie crust and use a cookie cutter to cut out circles.
- Mix the pumpkin spice & pumpkin pie filling together.
- Take a half a spoonful of pumpkin pie filling and place it in the middle of half of your circles.
- The remaining circles, slightly roll out with a rolling pin so they are a tab but larger than the apple circles.
- Place the larger circle on top and use a fork to mend together.
- Egg wash each pumpkin pie.
- Place in the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve & enjoy.
MORE DESSERT RECIPES:
- Decorated Minions Themed Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun Patriotic 4th of July Cupcakes Recipe
- Simple Strawberry Shortcake Recipe with Fresh From Florida
[mv_create title=”Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies” type=”recipe” key=”131″ thumbnail=”https://mommyhoodlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Make-Mini-Pies-in-Air-Fryer.jpg”]