If you’ve got a sweet tooth and you love the smell of fresh-baked donuts, then you’ll love this recipe! Make this air fryer donuts recipe instead and you’ll be able to enjoy all the yumminess without all the mess of making donuts the traditional way. Air Fryer Recipes are so much fun because they can transform an everyday meal into something uniquely delicious.
For your convenience, this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Air Fryer Donuts Made out of Biscuits!
One of my favorite things in the morning is to enjoy a delicious donut, hot and freshly cooked is even better! Do you love donuts too? If so, you can start your day off great as often as you’d like with this super simple donuts recipe using an air fryer and biscuits! Imagine crispy, perfect donuts without the Mess
What Ingredients You Need to Make This Air Fryer Donuts Recipe
• Vanilla Frosting
• Patriotic Sprinkles
• Cooking Spray
• 1 Can of Biscuits
Grab your air fryer and preheat it to 350 degrees. Cut a circle out of the centers of biscuits using an upside-down shot glass or tiny cookie cutter, roll them into balls if you want donut holes too!
Lightly spray with cooking spray, place in the air fryer for 4-6 minutes until they are browned all around. Remove the donuts from the air fryer and transfer them to a cooling rack.
Let them cool for 10 minutes so the frosting doesn’t melt off of your donuts! Then you can start frosting and sprinkling to your heart’s desire. The decorating options are endless with these donuts! They make for a quick and fun breakfast at home or decorated for a themed dessert table or donut board!
- • Vanilla Frosting
- • Patriotic Sprinkles
- • Cooking Spray
- • 1 Can of Biscuits
- Pre-heat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Cut a circle out of the centers of the biscuits. A shot glass works perfectly if you do not have a tiny cookie cutter on hand. You can roll the centers of the biscuits into balls to make donut holes.
- Lightly spray the biscuits with cooking spray.
- Place in the air fryer for 4-6 minutes or until biscuits have browned.
- Remove from air fryer and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Cool for 10 minutes. You don’t want the frosting to melt off of the donuts!
- Frost and sprinkle away.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.