How to create a booing kit
Products needed to make this BOO kit
- Plastic Pumpkin
- Piece of Styrofoam
- Wood Dowels
- 8oz Soda Cand
- Bag of MARS Candy
- Glue Gun
- Start by lining the bottom of the pumpkin with the Halloween soda cans.
- Next, take your piece of Styrofoam and cut it to fit into your pumpkin, resting on top of the soda cans.
- Cover the foam with a bunch of the mini candies.
- Next, heat up the glue gun, grab your dowels and pick out which candies and how many pieces you want on each stick.
- Put a line of glue on the dowel and stick a piece of candy onto it. Hold it for a few seconds while the glue cools, then keep going down the line.
- Once your candy sticks are done, stick them into the foam within the pumpkin, wherever you'd like.
- Wala you have a delicious BOO kit, but it's not quite finished.
- You need to print out this fun "You've been BOO'd" greeting card along with the "We've been BOO'd" sign.
Candy Bar Brownies Recipe
Ingredients Needed for Halloween Brownies
- Brownie Box Mix and ingredients listed on the box
- Mini Marshmallows
- MARS Candy Mixed Minis
- Halloween Themed Sprinkles
- Make Brownies as directed on the box, but subtract 15 minutes from the cooking time.
- Once the brownies are firm, take them out of the oven and top them with tons of Mini MARS Candy Bars.
- Next, sprinkle on the Mini Marshmallows.
- Place the pan back in the oven and cook for the remaining 15 minutes. After everything melted on top pull them out of the oven and top with your favorite Halloween sprinkles.
- Then let the brownies sit and cool for at least 30 minutes while the melted chocolate bars harden back up a little.
- Top with whip cream and serve with a Halloween can of soda!