For your convenience, this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pancake Muffins Recipe
Start your mornings off right with these simple and delicious Pancake Muffins! It’s the dilemma of the day…Should you start your morning off with pancakes or muffins? Hard choice either way, right? When you can’t make up your mind about what to have, why not just have them both instead? These Pancake Muffins are certain to take your breakfast to a whole other level!
In your mind, you’re probably thinking that the simple combination of pancakes and waffles doesn’t seem that overly exciting…but, you couldn’t be more wrong. What you’re missing out on understanding is that this recipe holds a secret ingredient that so many people love…Don’t make these amazing muffins without adding the much-needed and loved bacon!
With each and every bite, you’re getting pancakes, muffins, and bacon all in one. That’s a trio of goodness that just can’t be ignored!
I always like to make a batch or two and freeze some for later. They make an excellent grab and go items for breakfasts that tend to be a little rushed. The more that you can plan ahead for busier mornings, the better and these pancake muffins are the perfect answer to that dilemma.
Easy Grab and Go Breakfast Idea
Ingredients You Need to Make Pancake Muffins
- 2 cups of pancake mix (I used Hungry Jack)
- 1 1/3 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs (add an additional egg for fluffy muffins)
- 8 slices of Bacon, chopped
- 1 cup of Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup of blueberries
How to Make Pancake Muffins
More Breakfast Recipe Ideas
- 2 cups pancake mix (I used Hungry Jack)
- Ingredients on the back of the pancake mix box
- 1 extra egg for fluffy muffins
- 8 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pancake mix, milk, oil, and eggs.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full with pancake mix.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of your muffin fillings.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes in the oven.
- Serve finished muffins with maple syrup.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.