Don’t let your Walt Disney World vacation pass you by without preserving your memories in photo form. Read on for why Disney PhotoPass is worth the cost and make sure to check out our Ultimate Disney World Vacation Planning Guide for all the Disney tips you need.
If you have a Walt Disney World vacation on the books, you have probably been planning it for months. I bet you know exactly where you’re staying, where you want to eat and which parks you want to visit. But let me ask you a question. Have you thought about how you’re going to capture all the memories you make at the Walt Disney World theme parks?
You will, of course, have your phone on hand so you can snap plenty of candid shots. But don’t you want some special staged shots of your family too? And don’t you want to be in those photos? It’s hard to get in front of the camera when you’re holding it. Haha! Today we’re going to talk about why Disney PhotoPass, namely Memory Maker, is worth the cost. I recommend it to anyone who is considering a Walt Disney World vacay and here’s why…
First, let’s talk about what Disney PhotoPass is in case you aren’t familiar. With Disney PhotoPass you see all the photos that the Disney photographers captured of you and your family during your visit online or in the My Disney Experience app. While there, you can customize those photos too. I smell a Disney mug with your smiling mug on it coming. Haha!
Now that we know what Disney PhotoPass is, let’s talk about why you need it!
Why You Need The Disney PhotoPass
1. Get in the photo…Us moms tend to take photos of everyone but ourselves. Taking a moment to pose with your family ensures that you have a fun photo that you’re actually in!
2. Magic shots…With PhotoPass, Disney gives you the gift of special effects! They can add your favorite Disney characters to your photos, no Photoshop required!
3. Capture attraction reactions…It’s tough to snap a photo of your kids screaming when you are also hurtling down a large and in charge drop. Bwah! Thanks to PhotoPass you can count on those reaction shots while being free to enjoy your own reaction!
4. Magicband linking…When I’m on vacay, I want ease and I want convenience. If you have a Magicband, your Disney photographer can simply scan it to transfer your photos online. Easy peasy!
5. Memory Maker…Want unlimited photos? It is worth the upgrade! You get unlimited digital downloads. This is where the cost comes into play, but hopefully, everything I’ve already mentioned has sold you on why you should pay it!
As you can see, there are plenty of reasons to use Disney PhotoPass on your next Walt Disney World trip. You’ll never regret stopping to take those photos. Not only have you ensured a beautiful backdrop, but they’re magical in a way that only Disney photos can be! Don’t let the groans stop you. I promise even teenagers will be grateful for the memories someday!