Biscuit Pizza Recipe
In our house, we all love different pizza toppings. Some prefer pepperoni, some sausage, and every once in awhile, there will be the occasional request for some mushrooms and onions thrown in there. I don’t have the time or energy to make a million different pizzas, so this is where this Mini Biscuit Pizza recipe totally rocks.
Everyone can take their own canned biscuits and then create the pizza of their dreams. It seriously cannot get any easier than that. No more voting or arguing over what type of pizza…it’s the best!
Plus, they are the perfect bite-size. They are small enough to hold in one hand but filling enough that you won’t need to eat three or four in one sitting. But if you do…watch the shock on the face of your family and friends as you tell them that you ate 4 pizzas all by yourself in one sitting. They’ll be amazed and perplexed all at once.
Have an awesome pizza night with these fun mini biscuit pizzas!
Mini Pizzas with Biscuits
Ingredients for Biscuit Pizzas:
How to Make Mini Pizzas With Biscuits
Place biscuits on two nongreased cookie sheets. Press down with fingers to flatten each biscuit.
Spread 1-2 Tbsp pizza sauce over each biscuit, and top with 2-3 Tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese.
Finally, top with pepperoni slices, or other pizza toppings. Bake according to directions on biscuit package
- 2 packages canned biscuits
- 1 pkg pepperoni slices (or other desired toppings)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small jar pizza sauce
- Place biscuits on two nongreased cookie sheets.
- Press down with fingers to flatten each biscuit.
- Spread 1-2 Tbsp pizza sauce over each biscuit, and top with 2-3 Tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Top with pepperoni slices, or other pizza toppings.
- Bake according to directions on biscuit package