Are you looking for a simple Patriotic Recipe that is perfect for dessert on the 4th of July? You’re going to love these chocolate covered marshmallow pops. Everything about them screams that you love red, white, and blue!
And in my opinion, they’re kind of like their own little sparklers, right? Even more than that, don’t forget the very best part. You don’t have to wash any dishes or waste paper plates because you literally eat these right off the stick.
Talk about the best 4th of July, ever.
The Perfect Patriotic Recipe
Gather up the kids and crew and have fun decorating these marshmallow pops. Each and every one is unique and different in their own way. The one constant that rings true between all of them are that they’re all crazy good to eat!
Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Pops Recipe
Ingredients you need to make these Marshmallow Pops
Red, White, and Blue Wilton Candy Melts
Skewers or Cake Pop Sticks
How to make Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Skewers
First, start by placing 3-4 marshmallows on the skewers or sticks.
Next, Prepare your Wilton Candy Melts in the microwave according to the instructions.
Once the chocolate is melted, dip the entire marshmallow pop into red candy melts, and then set aside to harden.
After the red chocolate has hardened, place the blue and white candy melts inside of the sandwich bags, and snip off a small corner.
Then drizzle the blue and white candy melts over the marshmallow pops and set aside to harden again.
Once the chocolate is hardened, they are ready to enjoy it! These are sure to be a hit with both the kids and adults at all your 4th of July parties this summer!
More Patriotic Recipes
- Large Marshmallows
- Red, White, and Blue Wilton Candy Melts
- Skewers or Cake Pop Sticks
- Place 3-4 marshmallows on the skewers or sticks.
- Prepare your Wilton Candy Melts according to the instructions.
- Dip the entire marshmallow pop into red candy melts, and set aside to harden.
- Place the blue and white candy melts inside of sandwich bags, and snip off a small corner.
- Drizzle the blue and white candy melts over the marshmallow pops and set aside to harden again.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.