This Baby Yoda Face Paper Plate Craft is such a fun and easy craft for the kids. And when it comes to Baby Yoda, who isn’t a fan?! The best part about this simple craft is that you need very few supplies to make it happen.
We’ve made this paper plate craft many times throughout the years and we always love to make it during our “May the 4th be with you” timeframe or even as a fun Star Wars themed craft.
Since this simple Baby Yoda craft literally only takes 4 simple supplies to make, this is one that you can do over and over again. And it’s also a great one for the kids. They’ll love showing this off and letting everyone see that they’re a true Star Wars fan!
Baby Yoda Paper Plate Craft
If your household is anything like mine, Star Wars is always a hot topic. From the moment that the kids hear those words, they can start rattling off anything and everything that they love about Star Wars.
So it just makes sense that this is a paper plate craft that they love. They “might” have a few of these just hanging around their rooms to show off to all their friends and I love the fact that they created them as well.
If you’re looking for a simple and fun Star Wars activity for the kids, you’re going.to love this one!
How to Make This Paper Plate Craft
Supplies needed to make A Baby Yoda Face Paper Plate:
Paper plate (Pictured: 7-inch plate in neon green)
Quick-dry tacky glue or school glue
Baby Yoda Face Template Files
How to make this Star Wars Paper Plate Craft
Print the Baby Yoda Face Template file of your choosing.
If printing with a Cricut Machine, upload the SNG files to your software. Resize the images to each fit an 8 ½ by 11 page. Then select to print and cut.
To create the Baby Yoda Face, glue the pieces to the plate.
Allow drying completely before playing or displaying.
Like this fun craft? Here are more to check out:
- Baby Yoda Paper Bag Puppet
- SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY – Star Wars Printable Coloring Pages!
- The Best Hocus Pocus Crafts and Recipes
- Green Paper plate
- Quick-dry tacky glue or school glue
- Baby Yoda Face Template Files
- Scissors or Cricut Machine
- Print the Baby Yoda Face Template file of your choosing.
- If printing with a Cricut Machine, upload the SNG files to your software. Resize the images to each fit an 8 ½ by 11 page. Then select to print and cut.
- To create the Baby Yoda Face, glue the pieces to the plate.
- Allow drying completely before playing or displaying.