This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Culver’s to celebrate National Cheese Curd Day. The opinions and text are mine.
October 15th is National Cheese Curd Day!
Have you tried cheese curds before? Cheese curds are bite-sized chunks of yellow and white cheddar cheese that are breaded and cooked. Leaving you with a tasteful combination of crunchy with a gooey inside.
I recently had the opportunity to taste my first Wisconsin Cheese Curd at Culver’s and I am now hooked! I didn’t know what I was missing, these little bite-size pieces of yumminess are delicious. Plus, the kids loved them too!
This was my first trip to Culver’s since moving south, and I was not disappointed. My husband and I gave their signature butter burgers a try and they were so flavorful, they went perfectly with our crispy cheese curds.
Have you tried cheese curds before? Well let me turn you into a Curd Nerd with these fun facts:
- Culver’s cheese is made using farm fresh dairy from Wisconsin family farms.
- Every Culver’s Cheese Curd comes from La Grander Hillside Dairy in Stanley, Wisconsin, a Culver’s partner for nearly 20 years.
- A Culver’s Wisconsin Cheese Curd contains one of two types of fresh, cheese: white or yellow cheddar.
- Culver’s Cheese Curds are breaded with a signature blend of herbs and spices.
- Finding a heart-shaped Cheese Curd means you’ll have good luck (at least that’s what we believe!).
- Menu Hack: get a side of Cheese Curds and pile them in your ButterBurger for a taste that’s nothing short of magical.
Make sure you head over to Culver’s on October 15th to celebrate National Cheese Curd Day and enjoy the yumminess. Plus, make sure to rake a cheese pull photo to share using the hashtag #CheeseCurdDay!
Now for some Giveaway Fun!
Enter to win 4 coupons for a free order of regular sized cheese curds.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Get ready to celebrate! At which Culver’s location are you going to celebrate National Cheese Curd Day?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Culver’s. The opinions and text are all mine.