With the three little ones I am always on the run, so I thought I’d share a few of the essentials that keep the running going smoothly…
- Smoothies – I have these for breakfast, lunch, and dinner sometimes! It’s the easiest thing that I can grab when I’m busy, not up for having what the kids are eating, and to top it off its pretty healthy. I now keep my blender out all the time, I through some frozen fruit, a banana or two, and skim milk in it and waaa laaa I have myself a snack/meal! My absolute fave is strawberry, raspberry, and banana.
- Mucilon – I buy this at the Brazilian store hear in Lowell and haven’t found it anywhere else yet but it is GREAT. It is a cross between oatmeal and formula that you blend in with your toddler’s milk. The twins love it and it is a quick grab when we have early morning appointments. I also keep Gerber snacks in my car for these type of situations
- iPhone – This should be at the top (oops) I LOVE my iPhone I have had tons of different phones but now that I have an iPhone I will never go back! I do everything on my iPhone and having everything at the tip of my fingers is great. I check my bank accounts, check Etsy, eBay, and PayPal, Take notes, make quick lists, entertain the kids in a pinch, take pics, get on facebook, emails, GPS, make calls, and sooooo much more.
- Baby Wipes – these are not just for changing diapers! I use these all day every day. Cleaning hands and faces (and with my kid’s whole bodies when out of the house), wiping down tables and counters, cleaning up spills and more. I keep a pack on the changing table, in the car, on the counter, and in the bathroom!
- Home Organizer – my family binder is the go-to place every time I need to know anything about my errand/schedules/to-dos. It keeps all my important papers, calendars, to-do lists, menu’s, and everything else I need at the moment. It’s great because there’s no more searching for paperwork or going through the filing cabinet for everything.