The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
I am currently obsessed with cell phones. After being loyal to a particular brand the last several years, I started playing with my cousin’s phone at a recent cookout and realized how much some other phones can do.
Now I fit in well with all my blogger friends while carrying around multiple phones that I love.
I recently stumbled across the LG G4 and it has been added to my tech bag!
The 3 aspects I like the most about the LG G4 phone is;
The camera has some great specs for a phone camera
– f/1.8 aperture for impressive performance in low light situations
– Manual mode with 15 settings and over 135 options for photo enthusiast level control over how photos are captured
– Improved Laser Auto Focus so you’re always ready to capture the moment
– 16MP rear-facing camera and an 8MP front-facing camera for high-quality photos and selfies
– Improved Optical Image Stabilization steadies the shot for sharp, focused images
– RAW image file capture for the highest possible image quality
The display is bright and looks fantastic;
– Cutting edge 5.5” IPS Quantum Display for an outstanding visual experience
– 25% brighter display* for an enhanced viewing experience in various lighting conditions
– 50% improvement in contrast for richer images
– Quad HD resolution with 538 PPI for incredible detail
The design in sleek and fashionable, I love my leather backing. I also love that I can easily upgrade my memory.
– Genuine leather, metallic and ceramic style back covers for a premium look and feel
– Fits in the palm of your hand with a gentle curved design for ergonomic comfort
– Upgradable memory up to 2TB with micro SD card and a replaceable high capacity 3,000mAh battery
This phone is also budget friendly, and to make it even more affordable there is an awesome promotion going on now!
*Get $100 Best Buy® Gift Card when you purchase the LG G4* (Offer valid LG G4 Release Date-6/13/15)