1 container of fresh strawberries ( tops cut off and sliced
2 T. Sugar
12 oz chocolate chips
1 T. Vegetable oil
1/4 c. Cinnamon sugar
1/4 c. Butter (melted)
4 to 6 flour tortillas (6 or 8 inches)
1 can redi whip or cool whip
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl toss sliced strawberries with 2 T. Of sugar. Set bowl in the refrigerator.
3. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, place tortillas on sheet and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
4. Cut tortillas into triangles with a pizza cutter. Bake in the oven for about 7 minutes or until edges start to turn up. Let cool 5 minutes.
5. Melt chocolate chips and oil in microwave one minute at a time until desired consistency.
6. Arrange tortilla chips on a plate or platter. Top with strawberries, chocolate and whip topping.