An Avengers Halloween Party, Plus DIY Avengers Party Bags!
Then I pulled out the new MARVEL’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron DVD they had been asking for. The kids were over the moon excited!
Avengers Party Bags
After we finishing the movie we headed out to a local Trick or Treating event. With a full afternoon of Avengers, we needed to make sure the boys had to coordinate, Trick-or-Treating bags. These are incredibly simple to make!
What you need to Make Avengers bags:
Be sure to check out all the fun MARVEL character costumes! I would love to hear about your MARVEL Halloween dress-up plans!
My family loves hosting movie themed parties! We also hosted a Trolls Party where we made Troll headbands and Troll themed hot cocoa. Along with a Captain Underpants themed party, where we made Super Hero Capes!
Does your family celebrate new movie releases?
Your little superheroes are dressed up, have watched an amazing movie, and have their Trick-or-Treat bags ready! This is a pretty amazing Halloween party! But do you want to add some more spooktacular fun to it? Check out these fun ideas:
- Canvas Bags (you can find these for a couple of dollars at craft stores or use one you have around the house)
- Heat n' Bond
- Avengers Printables (Hulk, Captain America)
- Print the printables to use as stencils. Then iron the pieces of felt onto the Heat n' Bond. Trace the pieces from the printables onto the fusible paper, and cut them out.
- Iron the pieces onto the canvas bags following the Heat n' Bonds timing instructions.
- That's all, you have cheap and easy trick-or-treating bags that match perfectly with your Avengers costumes and make for the perfect addition to a MARVEL's The Avengers: Age of Ultron themed night!