Spring is coming, which also means playing at the dog park, longer walks and trips to the dog sitter. All this outdoor fun makes flea and ticks a problem, however the leading brand of pet medication has a flea and tick remedy to keep your mind at ease while you and your pup enjoy the nice weather outside in the midst of flea season.
Advantix for Dogs – K9 Advantix II offers the following advantages:
- Five way pest protection against ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, flies, and lice
- Kills fleas at all life stages, most ticks are repelled and killed before they can attach.
- Uses an insect growth regulator called pyriproxyfen and prevents fleas from maturing
- In addition to flea and tick, K9 Advantix II for dogs also provides protection against mosquitoes, flies and lice
- Waterproof, stays on in baths or in the rain
- Guaranteed US EPA approved
- Each package of K9 Advantix II for Dogs lasts 4 to 6 months (One vial per month)
This is the brand of Flea and Tick protection we use for Missile and have always loved how great it worked and that it stayed on even after he gets wet. My biggest fear with taking him on our annual camping trips was that he would surely come home with ticks, but I was shocked when he didn’t have one tick on him at the end of our week long stay in the woods. That won my loyalty!
Check out EntirelyPets for all your pet care supplies:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.