These Hulk Cookies are the perfect fun cookie recipe for when you host an “incredible” festive and fun birthday party!
The Hulk is one of those characters that everyone knows but isn’t quite so sure about. Is it nice, strong, and protective? Up to you to decide your choice on that one. The one thing that is certain? This Hulk Cookies are quite the show stopper when baked and served!
And honestly, it’s easy to see why. They’re fun, they’re festive, and actually kinda cute…in a big green scary type of way.
Easy Incredible Hulk Cookies
The great part about these Hulk Cookies is that they’re perfect for so many times of the year! Birthday celebrations and Halloween are two of the best times to make and share these cookies. And if neither of those times works to make them, then take charge and bake these Hulk Cookies any time that you want. You’ll love the ease and versatility of them!
Don’t get fooled into thinking that just “anyone” can make these cookies. It takes someone who loves the Hulk and believes in his powerful existence as well. Once you can channel your inner imagination, it’s time to start bake and making some of the most delicious Hulk Cookies out there!
Incredible Hulk Cookies Ingredients:
1 box of your favorite white cake mix
2 tablespoons of flour
3 egg whites
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
How to Make Incredible Hulk Themed Cookies
Start by combining the cake mix, flour, egg whites, and vegetable oil together and mixing it well. Then add in several drops of green food coloring and mix it into the cookie dough well using your hands.
Once the cookie dough is mixed well and tinted to the perfect color green, use a small cookie scoop to create 2″ balls of dough and place them onto the baking sheet a few inches apart from each other.
Place the cookies in the oven and bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes. Once finished cooking remove the cookies from the oven and let them sit and cool completely before beginning the decorating.
After they are cooled, begin transforming the green cookies into Hulk. Place a set of candy eyes on each Hulk cookie by dabbing a small amount of frosting onto the backs of the candy and pressing them onto the cookies.
Next, use a rolling pin to spread out the white fondant and cut it into small rectangles using the paring knife.
To create the look of teeth, turn the paring knife over and gently press it into the fondant. Then add the teeth to cookies using the same method as the eye candy.
Lastly, to create the hulks hair and eyebrows, use the black frosting, and simply squeeze back and forth in a short motion over the top of the cookie.
Repeat these design steps on all the cookies. This recipe makes about 18 hulk cookies.
- 1 box of white cake mix, any brand
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- Green gel food coloring
- White fondant
- Paring knife
- Small candy eyes
- Black frosting (I used Wilton Black Decorating Icing)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat Baking Mat.
- Combine the cake mix, egg whites, flour and vegetable oil mixing well.
- Add in several drops of green gel food coloring and mix well. I used my hands after I stirred it a few times.
- Use a small cookie scoop to scoop the cookie dough into approximately 2″ balls. Set on a baking sheet 2-3″ apart.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the cookie from the oven and let cool completely prior to decorating.
- Once the cookies have cooled, give each Hulk cookie a set of small candy eyes by dabbing a small amount of black frosting on the backs and pressing onto the cookie.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out the white fondant and cut fondant into small rectangles using your paring knife.
- Turn the paring knife over and gently press into the fondant making it look like teeth.
- Place a small dab of the black frosting on the back and place on the cookie for the Hulk’s mouth.
- Lastly, use the black frosting to make the Hulk’s hair – simply squeeze back and forth in a short motion over the top of the cookie.