Earn Extra Money as a Rover Pet Sitter
As a pet owner, I think this is an amazing service, we travel a lot and Rover makes it incredibly easy for me to find dog loving sitters that I am able to meet with prior to booking. As an animal lover that is interested in making some extra cash, Rover is a great opportunity.
Benefits of becoming a Rover Sitter:
- You can earn a substantial income. Sitter’s average between $1000-$3000 a month.
- You set your own rates.
- You decide how much or how little you work. As an independent contractor, you get to set your own schedule. This is great as a supplement to a full-time job or if you’re like me, you need to work around your families needs.
- Rover has a support team that is available to help you 24/7.
- Every stay booked through Rover is covered by premium pet insurance at no additional cost to you.
Ways to offer pet sitting with Rover:
- Dog Boarding, watching a client’s dog in your own home overnight.
- House Sitting, watch a client’s dog while taking care of their house.
- Drop-in Service, you stop by a client’s house while they’re away for 30 minutes at a time to play with the dog and feed it,
- Doggy Day Care, clients drop their dogs off in the morning and pick them up in the evening.
- Dog Walking, pick up the dog and provide 30-minute walks.
You also get to choose what size dogs you are willing to care for and how far you are willing to travel.