Valentine’s Day is always a special day but with this DIY Valentine’s Day Owls Craft, you and your kids can make some super cute owls for them to hand out to all their friends!
Who doesn’t love Valentine’s Day? It’s a day full of friends, love, candy, and adorable crafts and cards. I love seeing the crafts and things that my kiddos bring home from school each year because there are some really creative crafts out there that I love to get ideas from!
Toilet Paper Roll Valentine Crafts for Kids
This year, we are excited to make these Valentine Owl Crafts. They are so simple, adorable, and “whoooo” wouldn’t like them? I love that they are unique from so many of the other Valentine’s crafts and cards!
Plus, we always have extra toilet paper rolls that don’t need to take up room in the trash! We’ve been collecting them for a few weeks now in anticipation of making these adorable DIY Valentine Owls Craft! (I’ve kept a few extra in case we mess up on the first couple!)
Have fun this Valentine’s Day with these adorable crafts. They are the perfect craft to make together to celebrate the true fun of the day!
How to Make Owls out of Toilet Paper Rolls
Supplies to Make Valentine’s Day Owl Craft
Googly Eyes if you have them (you can also make eyes from paper and markers)
Glue, I used Modge Podge
Ribbon if you would like to hang
Valentine Owls Made out of Toilet Paper Rolls
Wrap the paper around the toilet paper roll and adhere.
More Valentine’s Day Crafts and Activities
- Used Toilet Paper Rolls
- Construction Paper
- Googly Eyes if you have them (you can also make eyes from paper and markers)
- Glue, I used Modge Podge
- Ribbon if you would like to hang
- Cut Paper to the width of your toilet paper roll.
- Wrap paper around toilet paper roll and adhere.
- Fold sides in to enclose the top of toilet paper roll.
- Add Googly Eyes with Adhesive.
- Cut beak shape out of construction paper and adhere.
- Cut heart shapes out of construction paper for wings and adhere to sides.
- Adhere ribbon to top to form a loop for hanging (optional).
- Wala, You have a great Valentine's Day Craft for Kids!