This post was sponsored by GOJO, the makers of PURELL® Multi-Surface Disinfectant, as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
The Best Way to Keep Your Home Disinfected and Clean during the Holidays and into the New Year!
The holidays are here and that means I have a lot of guests at my house. With friends Christmas exchange parties, Christmas dinner, and family get-togethers, I want to keep my house both disinfected and clean. I just learned about PURELL® Multi Surface Disinfectant spray and have been using it every day!
We have always had PURELL® Hand Sanitizer throughout the house, but the PURELL® Multi Surface Disinfectant is a game changer for my cleaning routine. It quickly kills germs without the harsh chemicals, so I can use it around the kids, pets and food worry-free! During our holiday parties, we have a house full of kids, so I like to go through and clean the toy’s before and after the party to keep them germ-free.
There is also a lot of cooking happening this time of year, so I love that I can use it to clean up my food-prep surfaces! I pretty much use it everywhere!
Top Reasons to Try PURELL® Multi Surface Disinfectant Now:
- It is worry-free around kids, pets, and food.
- It is approved for use on food prep surfaces.
- There is no water rinse required when you use it on your food prep surfaces.
- There are no harsh fumes, toxic residue, harsh chemicals, or bleach!
- It contains the same germ-killing power of bleach without all the harsh chemicals.
- You can use it in places you can not use traditional cleaners.
- It disinfects and cleans at the same time.
- It won’t stain clothes or fabrics.
- It kills 99.99% of germs!
- It can be used on both hard and soft surfaces.
Are you ready to get your home disinfected and clean for the new year? PURELL® Multi Surface Disinfectant Spray is available online at Amazon.com, Jet.com, and Walmart.com. As well as in-store at H-E-B and Publix. Plus, it will soon be available in store at Shop Rite and Wakefern Food Corporation! I bought mine at Walmart.com and took advantage of the great rollback price of $3.65!