This post is sponsored on behalf of #AtHomeStores, all opinions are 100% my own.
The Best Ways to Decorate your Home for Fall on a Budget
Fall is my favorite season, growing up in New England I loved the cool air and the sound of fallen leaves crackling as you walk. Now that I’m living in Florida, It takes a little extra effort to get the cozy fall feeling, but there are so many easy and affordable ways to bring the autumn magic into your home.
It was time to update some of my decorations this year, now that we are settled into our Florida apartment. So, I, of course, took a ride over to At Home. Ever since finding this store chain after moving down south, I have been hooked. It has absolutely everything I could ever want for my home, and my husband laughs at me when I say I’m running in to get something because I have never spent less than 4 hours strolling through my local At Home! It’s a huge store, the prices are amazing, and during the holiday season, it is even more fun. During my shopping trip last week, I was able to get everything I needed to make my house feel warm and inviting.
7 Budget-Friendly Ways to Get Your Home Festive for Fall
- Your front door space is the first place your visitors see as the enter your home, its also the first thing you see when you get home. Make it a festive and inviting area easily, by adding a wreath and door matt. At Home also had tons of wooden signs and outdoor décor, so you can go as simple or as extravagant as your imagination takes you at this store. Because we are still in transition and doing apartment living, I chose a simple sign that lays against my wall, along with some cute decorations for my table area where I drink my coffee in the morning.
- Light yummy smelling candles. When I think of fall, I imagine caramel apples, pumpkin pie, and cinnamon tea. Lighting candles automatically bring a sense of warmth to your home, and At Home has some amazing fall scented candles that will leave everyone asking, “what’s baking?”
- One of the easiest ways to decorate for any holiday or season is to add some decorative throw pillows to your couches and chairs. At Home has isles of throw pillows in every shape, size, and color I could possibly imagine, including fall-themed ones. I fell in love with this long Autumn Greetings pillow!
- The autumn months are also when some of my favorite movies start playing on TV, like Hocus Pocus and Casper. By adding a beautiful thick throw blanket to your sitting area, it makes it feel like a welcoming area to cozy up with some cider and enjoy the evenings.
- The autumn months feel like the kick-off to all things sweet. Once the summer months wrap up, and the nights get chilly, my sweet tooth really kicks in. Baking is a huge hobby in my house all fall and winter, however even just placing a simple candy dish out adds some fall flair to your home.
- Another really easy way to add touches of fall to your house is in the kitchen with cute dish towels, pot holders, and mugs.
- Lastly, make sure you switch out your summery table centerpiece for a simple fall-themed table spread. At Home has some gorgeous options for a tablescape, from tall candles to blown glass pumpkins and gourds. However, like many of you, I have a rambunctious table during day to day life, with three kids snacking, doing homework, playing games, exc. So, I opted for a pretty burlap table runner with a couple of pumpkins and mason jars. However, the brown and turquoise blown glass pumpkin is still running through my mind, so I may be making a trip back to add it to my Thanksgiving table.
That is all, I was able to pick up about 10 items that all ranged in price from $3.99 to $24.99 and my house now feels ready for fall!
How do you decorate for fall?