This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wet Ones®. The opinions and text are all mine.
The back to school season is upon us and that means new friends, fresh crayons, and GERMS. With Lilly’s asthma, a simple cold can quickly escalate to pneumonia which is very scary. So we try to keep the kids in the habit of following these 5 rules to keep the germs at bay.
How to Keep Germs Away at School
1. Always cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue.
2. Keep backpacks off the floor whenever possible. If there is a hook or shelf use it.
3. Wash your hands frequently and wash them right. Aidan tries to wash his hands as fast as possible and frequently skips the soap if he’s not reminded, so we go through our hand washing steps daily. We also want to keep our hands away from our face.
4. Don’t eat and drink off of our friend’s trays. Kids innocently share a chicken nugget or a sip of their milk at lunch not realizing their friends are coming down with the flu. So we say that this is a no-no all around.
5. Keep a Wet Ones individual wipe in your lunchbox and backpack. I love these handy dandy little wipes, they’re easy to carry and use, and best of all they clean my kid’s messy hands while killing 99.9% of germs.
I prefer Wet Ones over other hand sanitizes because they don’t dry out my kid’s skin with the aloe formula, they’re also hypoallergenic. This is a big plus in my house because we live in New England and in the winter everyone’s hands can get super dry and painful. With Wet Ones we have no problems, plus the single packets are the easiest to pack in lunchboxes for the kids every day with no waste.
While you’re at Target getting your back to school shopping done make sure you pick up some Wet Ones to keep your little ones germ free. Plus make sure you bring this awesome coupon with you and stock up during this great deal!