15 Tips from Mr. Clean:
1. Remove your tired, old cabinet doors in favor of an instant, updated open-shelving look! Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner can help you clean up the inside of your cabinets and get them looking like new again.2. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power is sure to give your home that like-new sparkle on a variety of surfaces. It works wonders on that pesky stove top, where grease and grime accumulate in tough to clean crevices.
3. A kitchen sink has to stand up to a lot of grease and can become stained over time. Before spending the money and time to replace your sink, use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power to erase build-up, and make it shine like new.
4. It’s not always possible to prevent grease splatter, and the kitchen backsplash takes the brunt of it. Rather than tearing down the existing tiling, breathe new life into it with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power, which can help remove the build-up.
5. The inside of the refrigerator has been through a lot, including spills and is occasionally exposed to over-ripened produce. To get the shelves and interior glistening, use Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner.
6. Keep your kitchen counters and islands looking shiny and untouched with Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner.
7. Use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power on the shower door to help remove hard water stains, cloudy build-up, and soap scum; it will save you several hundred dollars versus replacing!8. If your bathroom counter doubles as your makeup box, you’re familiar with the residue that can come from powder and hair spray. Make sure your countertop shines with Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner (even on the ﬂoors and walls).
9. Buyers and sellers alike can see the value in a new bathtub. Use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power to clean the dirt, soap scum ring and discoloration that has built up and you’ll fool people into thinking you had it replaced.
10. Swapping out cabinet hardware, particularly brass, is a great way to update a home. But, if your hardware just needs a facelift, use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power to remove dirt and scuffs, and make it sparkle like new.
11. Often times buying or selling means needing a fresh coat of paint. One trick to avoid the time and cost is to use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power to swipe away scuffs, dirt, and build-up from molding or trim, baseboards and doors!
12. Floors can become dull and underwhelming over time. Before stripping up hardwood or tile, Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner can get them shining like new again! (Note: For ﬁnished wood use dilute only.)
13. Winter months can take a toll on your ﬁreplace. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power can help eliminate smudges and markings left around the hearth, wood trim, and ﬁreplace screen to return it to a like-new ﬁreplace.
14. Get creative with vintage pieces that no longer seem to have a use. Like bringing back to life a retro vinyl or plastic chair with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power to add unique and practical new decor pieces to your home. (Just be sure to test a small area with light pressure before use on antiques.)
15. Still, have crayon marks on your walls or remnants of how tall little Johnnie was each year? Help remove them with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power, but be sure to snap a picture ﬁrst for posterity!
Giveaway ends August 15th, 2015