I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Under Armour Women’s HeatGear Perfect Pace T
Under Armour Women’s HeatGear Armour Legging
Seafolly Lei Tote
Plus I like to do my nails in a fun plaid design to match perfectly and get in the spirit of all the fall fairs and rodeos that are going on. It’s a simple nail design, all you need is a base coat and some nail art pens.
My mouth feels fresher and cleaner after rinsing with LISTERINE® mouthwash. Plus my gums have become much healthier sense using I started using it years ago.
Are you excited to go get your Rad for Plaid bottle of LISTERINE®? Now’s the perfect time, take advantage of this Cartwheel deal and save 10% on each bottle.
- Macy’s Ross Park (Pittsburgh, PA) – 9/24, 6pm
- Macy’s DT Boston (Boston, MA) – 9/24, 5:30pm
- Macy’s Boca Raton (Boca, FL) – 9/24, 6pm
- Macy’s West County (St. Louis, MO) – 9/25, 5:30pm
- Macy’s Lenox Square (Atlanta, GA) – 9/25, 7pm
- Macy’s Garden State Plaza (Paramus, NJ) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Christiana (Newark, DE) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Crossgates (Albany, NY) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Queens Center Mall (Flushing, NY) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Easton – (Columbus, OH) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Castleton (Indianapolis, IN) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Millenia (Orlando, FL) – 9/26, 6pm
- Macy’s Woodlands (Woodlands, TX) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Ala Moana (Honolulu, HI) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Fashion Valley (San Diego, CA) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Northpark (Dallas, TX) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Bellevue (Bellevue, WA) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Valley Fair (Santa Clara) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Fresno Fashion Fair (Fresno, CA) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Roseville (Roseville, CA) – 9/26, 2pm
For our big back to school shopping spree our list includes:
Socks and Underwear are a must.
A few active wear styles, that are bright and fun.
Denim is a must, and Carter’s super soft t-shirts go perfectly with a pair of jeans. Add one of their cute button up shirts and you have a fresh little man’s style put together.
When it comes to outfitting his feet, I make sure to grab a pair of sneakers for everyday wear and a pair of slide on’s for dressier looks. With Carter’s also now offering shoe sizes up to 3y, I am able to do a one stop shopping. Perfect for us busy mommies!
Add a backpack, and Lunchbox, and my little guy is ready for first grade!
However with the fresh start of a new school year I also like to pick up some new comfy jammies. There is something about new pj’s that make everyone feel happy and fresh, so I think its a great addition to the usual back to school items.
Are you ready to start back to school shopping? Then make sure you bring this great coupon with you and save 20% off your next purchase of $40 or more at Carter’s, or better yet shop from the comfort of home and visit carters.com!
While shopping is the best way to spend the day for me, the kids know this means summer is almost over. As you can see Aidan isn’t too pleased about that!
1 2 3 4 Next