5 Reasons Your Family Will Love Staying at the Wyndham International Drive!
My family and I were invited to stay at the Wyndham International Drive last week, and it was a blast! I had never stayed close to International Drive before, and I didn’t know what I was missing. It was incredible being in the center of so much Orlando fun!
Here are 5 Reasons You’ll Love Staying at the Wyndham International Drive:
1. Family Fun Suites; the family fun suite gives your family plenty of space to spread out. You can choose between 2 double beds or a king bed, there is enough closet space for everyone to unpack, and the kids get a little nook of their own with a bunkbed, beanbag chair, and tv.
2. Location; the Wyndham International Drive is surrounded by so many fun Orlando attractions. We walked to the Titanic exhibit, tons of restaurants and shops, miniature golf, and of course all the fun attractions at I-drive 360.
3. Pools; there are two large pools to and a hot tub to enjoy. Whether you want to lay by the pool all day and enjoy the Florida sun, or unwind after a long day exploring Orlando, this is the perfect place to cool off and relax.
4. Dining; if you want to experience some great dining, this is the resort for you! On site they have Gatorville, a great bar and grille that offers delicious food on site, by the pool, or in your room. The resort is also surrounded by different restaurants from America’s Largest McDonalds and Cici’s Pizza, to Sugar Factory and Hanamizuki Japanese Restaurant. There is literally something for every craving.
5. Discounts; The Wyndham International Drive is The Official hotel of I-Drive 360, and guests of the resort receive a 25% discount at the Coca-Cola Eye of Orlando, Madame Tussauds Orlando, or the Sea Life Orlando Aquarium!
Are you interested in visiting the Wyndham International Drive? I have an exclusive offer for all my readers! Book here and save 30% on the Best Available Rate with NO minimum nights required.
Wyndham International Drive
8001 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819
Get Social with Wyndham I-Drive!
Disclosure: I was invited by the resort for a hosted stay in exchange for my review of the hotel, but as always, all opinions are my own.