This is a sponsored post, All opinions are my own.

Math-tutoring-online

Revolution Math Makes Learning Fun!

Summer vacation is in full swing in Florida. Between day trips, pool days, and playing with friends, trying to convince my children to practice school work isn’t the easiest task. Honestly, it’s not a battle I want to fight when it’s 85 degrees and sunny all day either. However, that doesn’t mean I don’t worry about my kids losing their skills over the summer, I absolutely do, but I’m not a teacher and I just don’t know how to make practicing third grade math fun. Revolution Math is the answer!

Making-math-fun

Sign up for a 14-day free trial and use promo code: MOMMYHOOD50 to receive 50% off your first month!

math help online

What is Revolution Math

Revolution Math is an online class taught by dedicated teachers for 2nd-5th graders to help them build better math skills and a love for learning. It is created with a story-based curriculum, and provides an interactive experience, letting students talk and see the teacher and their peers. Classes take place once a week for 60-minutes in a live, online classroom.

How it Works

Each week, students log into an online classroom from a tablet or home computer. Where they will meet the three other classmates enrolled in the same class time. Their live teacher also joins them to lead the class. The teacher is responsible for learning your child’s strengths and weaknesses over time, and drawing the most out of them.
Students are actively engaged and have fun with the story-based curriculum by choosing a character to play and reading their lines in the story during class.

Why we Love it!
A week before Lilly’s first class we received a Revolution Math kit in the mail, packed with everything she would need to be successful. The kit came with pencils, a notebook, dice, character masks, and more.
On the afternoon of Lilly’s first class, she easily logged on to the Revolution Math class and was all smiles from the start. She had 2 other kids in her class who seemed to mesh really well together, they joked and laughed with each other and helped each other when needed.
The teacher was fantastic! He was so patient and really got the kids excited to learn, I was beyond impressed. The kids each took turns reading the story about the “Raging Rock Troll”, Lilly had chosen to be the character Zoe “because her hair is amazing”.

online-elementary-school-tutoring

Then the class proceeded as they worked together and individually on math problems and earned points that can be collected and redeemed toward prizes.
The class lasted an hour, and Lilly was bumbed out when it was over, and has asked if it was her math class day every day since. I am really excited for her to continue with this class. Anthony has enrolled in Sylvan while he was in elementary school and I was considering signing the twins up for Kumon, Mathnasium, or another learning center close by, but now I found a program that is not only convenient, and my kids love it, but it’s also affordable!
Revolution Math is absolutely the perfect resource for parents who want to get their kids excited about going back to school while keeping them engaged in learning while having fun.

Revolution-Math

40 Comments on Revolution Math Makes Learning Fun!

1. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle
    July 3, 2017 at 5:06 pm (2 months ago)

This looks like a great way to help the kiddos with math. The only way to get kids excited about learning is to make it fun, and this looks really fun.

2. Joely Smith
    July 3, 2017 at 6:29 pm (2 months ago)

Loving this! Math was never my best subject and my daughter also had a difficult time learning math. Wish this was around when we needed it! Glad it is there now for parents and kids!

3. Sarah
    July 3, 2017 at 7:20 pm (2 months ago)

Revolution Math looks like a fantastic way to teach kids math. Math is so difficult for so many kids to grasp, its great that they are making it fun so kids want to learn it.

4. robin rue
    July 3, 2017 at 9:07 pm (2 months ago)

My youngest struggles in math, so I am definitely interested in getting this for him! He’d love it.

5. Marcie W.
    July 3, 2017 at 10:01 pm (2 months ago)

What a fantastic concept and a great way for kids to get some extra math help! I really appreciate that students meet with an actual teacher.

6. Ashley
    July 4, 2017 at 1:29 am (2 months ago)

I’m bookmarking this one. We homeschool and while my daughter loves math, I think this would be a fun way to incorporate it more into her downtime this summer.

7. Claudia Krusch
    July 4, 2017 at 2:32 am (2 months ago)

Revolution Math sounds like it will be perfect for my Son. You can not beat 50% off your first month. I will have to sign up for the free trial.

8. Dogvills
    July 4, 2017 at 2:42 am (2 months ago)

This is the first time I heard about Revolution Math. I think this could help the girls. I will look more into this.

9. Adaleta
    July 4, 2017 at 3:49 am (2 months ago)

Wow that is really cool! Math can be hard and not everyone excels in it, so extra help is amazing!

10. Riva
    July 4, 2017 at 8:11 am (2 months ago)

I precisely wished to appreciate you once again. I do not know the things that I would’ve handled without these creative concepts contributed by you regarding such situation. Entirely was an absolute frustrating issue in my view, however , spending time with the professional way you processed it made me to cry over happiness. I will be thankful for this help and in addition pray you know what a powerful job you are doing educating the others using a blog. Most likely you have never come across any of us.

11. Rebecca Swenor
    July 4, 2017 at 11:12 am (2 months ago)

Revolution Math sounds like a great online math class for kids during summer break. I will have to share this with my niece for her kids. It is awesome they learn with the story-based curriculum and it provides the interactive experience.Thanks for sharing the information.

12. Kathy
    July 4, 2017 at 2:32 pm (2 months ago)

This sounds like a lot of fun. My girls always love school, so this would be something they’d enjoy. I know my youngest loves math.

13. garageband
    July 4, 2017 at 9:35 pm (2 months ago)

You are totally correct. I enjoyed looking through this article and I will certainly come back for more right away. My own site is dealing with garageband for iphone, you can check it out if you’re still interested in that.

14. NYC Single Mom
    July 4, 2017 at 11:20 pm (2 months ago)

I wish I had known about this for when my daughter was younger. I think she would have learned so much more and felt comfortable in a subject that still perplexes her.

15. Pokemon GO APK Download
    July 5, 2017 at 1:08 pm (2 months ago)

I was speaking with a buddy of my own around this and also regarding pokemon games too. I feel you made a lot of great points in this article, we are looking forward to read more stuff from you.

16. vshare for ios
    July 5, 2017 at 1:52 pm (1 month ago)

I just arrived right here via a different web address related to vshare iphone download and thought I should read this. I quite like the things I see thus now I am following you. Looking towards finding out about the website all over again.

17. Kelly Hutchinson
    July 5, 2017 at 9:11 pm (1 month ago)

My son struggles with math. I am always on the hunt for fun ways to teach him. This looks like a great option for him.

18. Angela Kanellopoulos
    July 7, 2017 at 6:38 pm (1 month ago)

This looks like a great way to get kids into math! My nephew would really like this.

19. Brittany
    July 10, 2017 at 7:38 pm (1 month ago)

Victoria loves math! Will definitely have to give this a try!! Thank you for sharing. Been looking for a good way to keep her math going during the summer!

20. buy instagram likes
    July 14, 2017 at 12:12 pm (1 month ago)

You are completely correct, I’d love to know more information on the topic! I’m as well fascinated by where to buy instagram followers since I feel it truly is quite trendy lately. Keep it up!

21. mental health therapist
    July 14, 2017 at 5:30 pm (1 month ago)

There is evidently a bundle to know about this. I suppose you made some good points in features also.

22. happy birthday greetings
    July 15, 2017 at 5:55 pm (1 month ago)

Thanks a lot for discussing this info, I bookmarked the webpage. I am furthermore seeking information on birthday lines, are you aware the place where I might discover something like this? I’ll be back in the future!

23. funny pickup lines
    July 19, 2017 at 9:42 pm (1 month ago)

You’re absolutely correct, I’d really like to find out more info on the subject! I’m also interested in crazy pick up lines as I believe it is quite trendy in these days. Thanks.

24. Marty
    July 20, 2017 at 8:36 am (1 month ago)

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don’t know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!

25. disability attorney
    July 22, 2017 at 9:40 am (4 weeks ago)

Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thank you Even so I am experiencing problem with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there any one finding identical rss dilemma? Anyone who knows kindly respond.

26. Lavonna
    July 25, 2017 at 10:34 pm (4 weeks ago)

Hey terrific website! Does running a blog like this take a large amount of work? I have no understanding of computer programming but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject however I simply wanted to ask. Kudos!

27. arabian desert safari
    July 26, 2017 at 5:05 pm (3 weeks ago)

Our organization engages gatherings of all sizes and offers the absolute most focused deals and client mind. So when next time you are around the local area, mess around with Dhow Cruise Marina and Creek Dhow Cruise, Also encounter the more stunning side of with desert safari Dubai and lock in for a remarkable ordeal of your lifetime

28. Dubai safari packages
    July 27, 2017 at 8:29 am (3 weeks ago)

Other than camel safaris in the place, the quad bicycles are another awesome technique for looking at the allure of the range. Thus, vacationers can enjoy the air of the popular vacation destination inside their own pace by riding the quad bicycles in this way inspire this to visit an astonishing and wonderful one. The night visits will be the most prominent ones.

29. arabian safari
    July 30, 2017 at 3:00 pm (3 weeks ago)

Dubai Coupons and vouchers. Save up to 70 with your coupon or voucher in Dubai. Don`t miss out on fantastic Dubai daily coupons. Friday Brunch with Soft, Grape or Bubbly Beverages For One or Two at West 14th at Oceana Beach Club (Up to 47 Off). Two-Course Azerbaijani Meal for Up to Six at Jag Azerbaijani Cuisine (Up to 51 Off). Access to Soft Play Area at Adventureland Sharjah (Up to 46 Off).

30. kevin
    July 31, 2017 at 3:30 pm (3 weeks ago)

voilà un petit test pour voir. En effet je veux absolument que mes liens s’indexent bordel. Ca fait trop là sinon mes amis.

31. overnight safari
    August 3, 2017 at 9:45 am (2 weeks ago)

4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours in Dubai: Check out 1880 reviews and photos of Viator’s 4×4 Dubai Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Sandboarding, Camel Riding and BBQ Dinner

32. go to website
    August 4, 2017 at 5:18 pm (2 weeks ago)

Heya, what do you think around videoder beta apk? Extremely impressive issue, right?

33. Rashida
    August 8, 2017 at 9:17 am (2 weeks ago)

Have you ever considered writing an e-book or gust writing on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would appreciate your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

34. click this site
    August 12, 2017 at 8:39 pm (7 days ago)

You’re entirely right. I enjoyed looking through this and I will certainly return for more immediately. Our website is about firestarter app, you can take a peek if you happen to be interested in that.

35. useful site
    August 12, 2017 at 9:06 pm (7 days ago)

You’re totally correct and I agree with you. If you want, we could also talk about framaroot android, something that fascinates me. The website is fantastic, take care!

36. Amber
    August 14, 2017 at 4:48 am (5 days ago)

Wow! Thank you! I always needed to write on my blog something like that. Can I implement a part of your post to my website?

37. Lillie
    August 16, 2017 at 11:53 pm (3 days ago)

Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

38. attract women books
    August 18, 2017 at 1:57 pm (23 hours ago)

I constantly read through your articles attentively. I am also looking into how to attract women, you might discuss this occasionally. Have a nice day!