I am thrilled to announce we have been invited to visit Medieval Times Dinner and Tounament next month, in Orlando!
We have never been before, but I have heard it is an amazing show. Plus I already know my kids can eat with their hands like champions.
To share the love, I have a great ticket deal for you. Purchase tickets through this link, with the code MT3629 though 2/28/17. Discounted prices are Adults $36.95 and children (12 and under) $29.95.
Here are some Fun Facts about Medievel Times to Get you Excited:
- All Knights begin their training as Squires, just as they did in the Middle Ages. They learn horse care, sword fighting, and weaponry. It takes a minimum of six months of training to become a Knight.
- Knights perform with real metal weapons and wear authentic armor. During battle scenes, real titanium swords create sparks.
- Every shield must be repainted after every show.
- When jousting, the Knights charge at speeds of approximately 15 to 20 miles per hour and reach an impact velocity speed of about 30 to 40 miles per hour.
- Each year, 25 foals are born at Chapel Creek Ranch, where they spend two years training.
- The horses enjoy retirement at the ranch after 15 to 20 years of performing.
- 125,000 gallons of soup are served each year.
- 400,000 gallons of Pepsi are consumed each year.
- Each arena is filled with about 4,455 cubic feet of sand – about the load of 10 dump trucks.
- Medieval Times is the #1 breeder of pure Spanish horses in North America.
This sounds like a very interesting venue! Want to see more before purchasing tickets? Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to see all the fun on the day of our visit, and check back for a post showcasing all the excitement from our visit.