I participated in an Ambassador Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Gevalia Kaffe. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
Fall is my favorite season, I love everything about it from the crisp fresh air to the piles of leaves. Living in New England has always made the begining of Fall a bitter sweet time. It’s the end of summer. and our long winter is around the corner. Yet I still long all year for these beautifully fresh days.
The top 5 reasons I love Fall:
1. Sweaters and Boots, seriously no more stressing over a bathing-suit body and my winter coats are still tucked away. There is nothing more comfortable to me than a pair of well worn jeans, an over-sized sweater, and a pair of riding boots. Looking good feels so effortless in the fall!
2. Farm Time, fall means all the local farms are open. We apple pick, pumpkin pick, get lost in corn mazes, and take hay rides. I have made some of the best memories with my children on a farm in the middle of nowhere.
3. The Holidays, both Halloween and Thanksgiving are in fall! One holiday that is all about fun, dressing up, carving pumpkins, and candy. Then a second holiday that is filled with family, friends, and great food. These two days can make the season great all by themselves.
4. The Food, I think fall has the best food of the year. All the fairs come around with everything from turkey legs to fried cookies, the farms have fresh cider donuts, and the colder weather just gives me the urge to bake apple crisp, pie, and every type of bread I can find in my Nana’s cookbook.
5. Warming up with Hot Coffee and Latte’s!
One of my best ways to relax in the fall is to throw on a hoodie and sit outside with a hot cup of coffee. It’s my mommy time out spot and it puts my mind and my patience back to a normal space.
My ultimate coffee indulgence is a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Every year it has been a count down till local stores or restaurants would start sell it again, and the first people to spot the coveted flavor had it shouted out on social media instantaneously. Now Gevalia Kaffe has given me the best must have for my mommy time outs! Coffee K-cups that make me a delicious frothy pumpkin spice latte at home in less than a minute, with the new Gevalia Kaffe Pumpkin Spice Latte.
It can’t get better than that!
I’m a stay at home mom that is fueled by coffee. My days usually start by 5am and don’t end till everyone’s tucked into bed and the house is recovered and prepped for the next day. While the Gevalia Kaffe Pumpkin Spice Latte is my go to treat, I still need a good solid cup of coffee to get my day going and keep me moving.
That’s why I am loving Gevalia Kaffe Bold Majestic K-cups.
I like a bold coffee flavor, and this gives me that dark smooth taste I like. I take my cup of Gevalia Kaffe Bold Majestic up to the bus stop every morning and it helps me keep warm. Then I enjoy a peaceful cup while the kids are in school, ideally paired with a piece of cinnamon bread.