1. Little People Christmas Story Nativity: This nativity set is perfect for the little ones! The first Christmas the twins where mobile, I remember trying to hide my manger set up high and not letting them touch it. I felt bad when they would reach for it because I wanted them to be able to learn about the Nativity scene but my set was handed down from my grandmother so I would have freaked out if it was broken by little hands. The Little People Nativity set was the perfect solution for us. We kept the grown up set up high and the kids got to have their own set.
2. Personalized Plush Christmas Stocking: I love having all the stockings coordinated and what better way than having names embroidered on them, to make sure they don’t get mixed up!
3. *Decorated Christmas Tree Boxed Cards: Hallmarks Signature Collection is a beautiful way to spread holiday cheer this year! These cards are gorgeously handcrafted with gems, ribbon and glitter.
4. Gingerbread House Advent Calendar: Counting down the days till Christmas is so much fun, and this advent house is a great place to keep you advent trinkets and treats!
5. Personalized burlap Christmas sack: How cute it this? This is such a great wrapping alternative!
1. *Hallmark Pics and Props “Rudolph and Friends” Kit
2. *Kidz Bop Christmas Wish List CD
3. *Holiday Specs 3D Glasses
4. *Holiday Magic 3D Viewers
5. *What’s in the Bible “Why Do We Call It Christmas?”
6. *Hallmark Itty Bittys
7. *Hallmark Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Interactive Story Buddy Set
(Items with * had samples submitted for consideration all opinions and inclusion are based 100% on my opinion)