I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free, All opinions are always 100% my Own.
August Audio Fest is Taking Place in all Best Buy stores from 8/3/14 – 8/30/14!
During Audio Fest, Best Buy will feature the best audio deals, special events and more.

Best Buy has always been my families go to store for our tech needs.  They offer every type of product we could need at competitive prices.  However the best part is that they have knowledgeable sales associates through out the store that can teach me about any product I want to look at and answer all my questions.
August’s Audio Fest is the perfect time to visit a Best Buy store and not only test out the latest and greatest in audio but also let Best Buy’s associates teach you all the ways you can upgrade your sound systems.  With portable Bluetooth speakers and headphones to home theaters and car audio, you’ll find everything you need during Audio Fest!
As part of August Audio Fest I tested out the Denon HEOS 5 Wireless Speakers.  HEOS by Denon is a wireless multi-room sound system that allows you to have great sounding music players through out your entire home and the ability to control each speaker from an app on your phone or tablet.
The set up process was a snap.  I was able to open the box, set up the speaker in my living room, and have it playing some tunes within 10 minutes!  Once you plug in the speaker, download the free app, and sync the two devices your good to go and have the ability to control sound and song choices from anywhere in your home through the app.
I love the fact that I can easily listen to all the music I have stored on my phone and iPad, plus the HEOS allows me to also stream music from the internet radio sites I already enjoy.  Also with HEOS the sound is incredibly clear, every song I have listened to on it (and I am happy to say I have had the chance to listen to more than just the Frozen soundtrack) have sounded amazing!
We have the HEOS 5 ($399.98) is in our Living room because it is ideal for medium to large rooms,  however Denon has the HEOS3 ($299.98) for smaller rooms and the HEOS7 ($599.98) for the Largest rooms too.  This way you can have one small speaker in every room you’d like and control them all from your app.  We have plans to add to our HEOS by Denon sound-system soon by adding a speaker in our kitchen and bedroom.
HEOS by Denon has definitely upgraded our sound!  Visit Best Buy this month during Audio Fest for the best selection of audio products and Love The Way You Listen!

29 Comments on Check out August Audio Fest at Best Buy ~ Love The Way You Listen!

1. Masshole Mommy
    August 2, 2014 at 10:43 pm (3 years ago)

I do a lot of my shopping at Best Buy. They definitely have a lot of great gift ideas!

2. Chrystal Mahan
    August 2, 2014 at 11:01 pm (3 years ago)

Best Buy has an awesome rewards program. We shop when they have good sales and use our rewards.

3. Pam
    August 2, 2014 at 11:55 pm (3 years ago)

I love shopping at Best Buy for my electronics. They have the best selection and great sales.

4. Rob Babiak
    August 3, 2014 at 1:00 am (3 years ago)

I love Beat Buy and shop there often especially for all of my audio needs. I never heard of this speaker but am going to look into it as this is something we could use in our house for sure. We love music and listen to it often. Thanks for sharing.

5. Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy)
    August 3, 2014 at 1:41 am (3 years ago)

I love how compact it is. Gives you a lot of sound and power but doesn't really take up that much space. That's important to me.

6. A Helicopter Mom
    August 3, 2014 at 4:46 am (3 years ago)

I'd love to have a nice sound system like this. We always have music going in our house.

7. DeDa Studios
    August 3, 2014 at 12:19 pm (3 years ago)

Best Buy and Denon are names that mean high quality! Hubby loves Best Buy and we have a Denon system in our home – he would really like this. Perfect Christmas gift!

8. Jeanine
    August 3, 2014 at 1:25 pm (3 years ago)

I've heard so much about Denon. Not sure how popular the name is here in Canada but I need to look into this! Sounds great!

9. Nicole Ramage
    August 3, 2014 at 3:38 pm (3 years ago)

I've seen a few reviews for this recently. I might have to check out buying. I've heard a lot about the Denon brand but never tried it.

10. Dawn
    August 3, 2014 at 5:08 pm (3 years ago)

I've been seeing Heos around a lot lately. I'm really interested in trying this speaker out. It looks good, I've heard it sounds great, and I love that I can control it from my phone through an app.

11. lisamc7
    August 3, 2014 at 5:40 pm (3 years ago)

This is a great time to shop for home entertainment products. The HEOS is awesome too – we use it by the pool a lot.

12. Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah
    August 3, 2014 at 8:10 pm (3 years ago)

That looks like a really slick home speaker. I love that I can control it from my phone!

13. Ann B
    August 3, 2014 at 8:10 pm (3 years ago)

My son is always listening to music and I think he would love this. Thanks for sharing. I love shopping at Best Buy,

14. jaime
    August 3, 2014 at 8:12 pm (3 years ago)

I need to check this system out next time I'm near Best Buy. We love listening to music, and really need an upgrade.

15. (Terry) My Journey With Candida
    August 3, 2014 at 11:21 pm (3 years ago)

I have a Best Buy about 20 minutes from me.. but, do you know I have never stepped foot in one. I need to get over there and check them out.

16. Shop with Me Mama
    August 4, 2014 at 12:11 am (3 years ago)

I have not shopped at Best Buy for a long time, not since we lived in Oregon. I am feeling an itch to go back after reading this post!

17. Virginia Higgins
    August 4, 2014 at 12:33 am (3 years ago)

Seriously loving our Heos 5! Best sound ever, and I love that we can take it outside while we play basketball!

18. Brandy
    August 4, 2014 at 1:13 am (3 years ago)

These really do look and sound great, you are now the second blogger I have happened upon to share these and it makes me want to look deeper into them for my daughter!

19. Angela
    August 4, 2014 at 1:26 am (3 years ago)

I love listening to music! I'm in need of a serious sound system upgrade right now.

20. Tami
    August 4, 2014 at 2:16 am (3 years ago)

Whenever we go to the States, one place that we must visit is Best Buy. Lots of great products.

21. Janell
    August 4, 2014 at 2:58 am (3 years ago)

This looks like a great speaker. We listen to a lot of music – so we will have to check it out more.

22. Kristin
    August 4, 2014 at 6:17 am (3 years ago)

Looks like a great speaker! Love how portable it is and so easy to take on the go!

23. Pam
    August 4, 2014 at 6:22 am (3 years ago)

Best Buy is the Best Place to go to buy audio equipment. They always have a large variety and great prices. I will have to make sure my husband is aware of HEOS by Denon.

24. mail4rosey
    August 4, 2014 at 3:01 pm (3 years ago)

I always go to Best Buy first if I need an electronic gadget. I haven't really heard about the speaker, but I'd be willing to get one…it does sound very useful/convenient.

25. Krystal Butherus
    August 4, 2014 at 3:23 pm (3 years ago)

Those speakers look so cool! I love Audio Fest. I was able to try out a bluetooth speaker and headphones!

26. Debra Rutt
    August 4, 2014 at 5:54 pm (3 years ago)

I love that it packs a lot of sound in a little space! My hubs is a total gadget freak!

27. Kecia
    August 4, 2014 at 6:00 pm (3 years ago)

I kinda want a speaker like this in every room of my home! We love taking our into the garage too when we are outside playing or doing yardwork.

28. Alesha @ Full Time Mama
    August 5, 2014 at 11:46 pm (3 years ago)

We love our bluetooth speaker and use it daily, but we'd love to get one for our back patio. I'll have to check Best Buy!

29. Danielle @ We Have It All
    August 6, 2014 at 1:03 am (3 years ago)

Very cool speaker! I love wireless speakers, we use ours a LOT!