As summer came to an end and all the kids activities started stacking up, I realized it was time to get a new planner!  I attacked the Martha Stewart section of Staples and pulled out old ARC accessories I had from last year and built my planner for this school year.  I am so happy with how it came out, I have every list I need at my fingertips plus a calendar so I don’t forget anything!

I have sharpie markers, highlighters, bic gel pens, post-its, and washi tape to decorate the planner and make it fun.

These all stay organized in my pretty pencil case
(also from Staples)

My Planner Starts with a Monthly Calender

I also make up Daily Lists each Week that I put Inbetween the Months

I then have Dividers for Each Subject
(To-do’s/errands, Shopping, Blog, Craft Business, Hubby’s Business)
I have another calendar section in the Blog Section to schedule out my posts

At the End I Have Some Pocket Sleeves.  I keep my Receipts in One and Coupons in the Next.

I Ususally pull out my Supplies on Sunday Nights and Plan out my Week and Decorate it some more.  I know I’m a complete list nerd, But I just Love it!  It keeps everything Organized in my Chaotic life!  Plus its so Pretty!

ο»Ώ

12 Comments on My Planner Adiction ~ ARC and Martha Stewart for Staples

1. Living in Mommywood
    October 4, 2013 at 3:14 am (4 years ago)

I love a great planner! I am always making lists too πŸ™‚ Nice share

2. Betty Taylor
    October 4, 2013 at 3:53 am (4 years ago)

Your planner is so great! I am terrible at writing things down. I do keep things in my iPhone calendar. I followed you on all your social media.

3. Stephanie Farley
    October 4, 2013 at 4:20 am (4 years ago)

I'm planner obsessed as well!!!! I have a couple different ones (one for my daily life, one for my blog) plus I love notebooks… I don't think I could ever go digital when it comes to planners. I'm a paper and pen gal πŸ™‚ Love your organizer! It's so cute!

4. Terri
    October 4, 2013 at 1:22 pm (4 years ago)

Who knew Staples had such cute stuff? I had no idea. I've gone digital but seeing a cute planner makes me want to go back.

5. Heather Jackson
    October 4, 2013 at 2:32 pm (4 years ago)

Wow, I bow down to your organization skills! I love this! (visiting from Fellowship Fridays)

6. Ashley @ Joyful Thrifty Home
    October 4, 2013 at 3:52 pm (4 years ago)

I love your planner! I have tried to go digital with my planning but I think I may need something that I can actually write in because I have not kept up with it very well.

7. Christi
    December 6, 2013 at 6:36 pm (4 years ago)

Nice set up!!

8. Louise Houghton
    February 13, 2014 at 2:11 pm (4 years ago)

I have a household notebook and I love yours. I have to write things down and love stationery. One of my blog posts (at http://www.creatingandbaking.blogspot.co.uk) was entitled "A scribbler I was, a blogger I be". I have always been a list maker and I think my addiction to planners got worse when I found Pinterest with all the fab ideas you have in the States! Mine is not very pretty and I should try harder to decorate it. I have a Mum's wall planner/calendar by Sandra Boynton – check her out – so my planner holds weekly to do lists, shopping lists, larder and freezer inventories, stuff regarding my two boys and school, a number of household lists and information and every changing seasonal info such as decoration ideas for the house. I love it and sorry to have gone on so long. xx

9. Louise Houghton
    February 13, 2014 at 2:14 pm (4 years ago)

I am with you there Stephanie. Love a good stationery shop and could never go digital!

10. Jen
    April 13, 2014 at 2:39 pm (4 years ago)

Wow, you are so organized! I envy your planner and planning skills. Believe it or not this is a very useful tutorial for someone like me, so thank you for sharing!
    Jen

11. Elisha Ricci
    November 2, 2014 at 4:06 am (3 years ago)

Where did u purchase the actual planner? And what size is it? I love it! Thanks!